Saturday, March 12, 2011

Five Guys

Sure not healthier than at your regular Burger place, but hell that was good. I had lunch today in Tuscon, Arizona at "Five Guys Burger & Fries".

Of course, of course, a lot of fat, a lot of fried, a lot of sticky tables, chairs and greasy fingers, a lot of fat people - but good, good food. I'll cook tomorrow again, olive oil and fresh vegies - but for today... mmmh sinful, unhealthy good. And they are doing all behind a big glass window while you watch them. They stick exactly those toppings in exactly your burger, just the way you ordered. There was a sign with the farm where today's patatos were coming from, true or not, don't know, but sure well done.

And since I am kind of a tourist and Burgers & Fries are as American as the Grand Canyon, the State of Liberty, the Golden Gate or Texas & guns, I guess I am excused as just being sight seeing & eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment