Monday, February 20, 2012

Sexier Blog-Posts!


I will show you more! 


It seems that my blog posts have become a bit dull for you to read and look at. I have noticed a significant drop in visits since I have changed my blog a little and made it more of a typical travelling blog, with coordinates and all those "standard" travelling blog stuff. 

So I have decided...


...to give you more to look at again. 

Write little stories about what I experience rather than bore you with coordinates of where I parked over night. I figured you're more interested in what happens at night than in where it happens... 


...so all that said, should you still want to know exactly where, just drop me a comment on the relevant post and I will comment accordingly or even better send me an e-mail with your request of what you'd like to know or where exactly you are traveling to. And since there are...


...so many that offer their services...

...I guess you can do without mine. There are some excellent travel blogs and web pages on-line of people that do a much better job at letting you know coordinates, places to stay, even more stuff, like places...


...to eat...


...and places to sleep.

So, in the near future I will add a new page to this blog with web references of blogs and web pages of people that I have met or blogs I use myself while I tour through America. But on this blog, you won't find too much of that anymore. But - sexier posts for you!

I hope this all makes my blog a lot more...


...enjoyable... 


...for YOU.




1 comment:

  1. Hola Thomas!
    I went to your blog first thing this morning, maybe because I got a little email from our amigo CLARENCIO- who is doing very well in Palm Springs, California. A little golfing, a little tennis, and... One on the left, one on the right =) It does keep a man busy!

    I REALLY REALLY like your blog, so PLEASE, POR FAVOR, BITTE... keep posting about your travels and I promise to visit the site more and will try to get ALL my friends to visit, too =)

    There has been a lot of rain here, too. The air smells good, the hills are a little greener. We have an invitation to go to Guatemala, so I look forward to reading about you travels through that country... and beyond.

    Off to work I go.
    Un abrazo muy fuerte-
    Liza

    ReplyDelete