Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bye-bye Northamerica



I am spending my last few days in the USA with my friends Silvia and John in Redondo Beach. I haven’t seen them for years, just great to spend some time with them again. Riding bikes along the beach, eating out, hanging on their fantastic roof terrace drinking wine, listening to music. – Life is good. 

My dear travel companion Ursi has left yesterday and has arrived safe back home in Switzerland. Thank you for a great time from the wilderness to the beaches, from desert to the cities.  

With the excellent help of John, who has been leading Tours into Mexico for many years, I am getting prepared for the Central America part of my trip. While almost a little sad to be leaving North America, I am now looking forward to an exciting time in Mexico for the coming months. Tomorrow I will leave LA and head to the border at Mexicali.

Bye-bye Canada, Bye-bye USA - Holà Mexico!


1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Stay alive.So envious...

    ReplyDelete