Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"No Show" or Big Show

A year ago I boarded a plane in Zurich heading towards Newark, New Jersey to start my adventure of a journey through the Americas. Probably someone else got lucky and got that seat where I was a “no show” to return to Switzerland. I have experienced a lot of fantastic things, seen beautiful nature and awesome cities and most of all met a lot of interesting, nice, warm-hearted, open minded people on my way. The best though, it is still going on.

I would like to thank all of you that have supported me while getting prepared, working on my truck and eventually setting off to my journey. A thank you also goes to those that have made it an unforgettable experience by crossing my path. And I would like to thank you for joining me right now for a portion of my experience by reading this blog.

Thank you.

Kind regards from Mulegé, Baja California Sur, Mexico

thomas

1 comment:

  1. ... and thank you for sharing your great life experience with us... and the right on the spot via this blog!!! this is really cool!!! enjoy reading your stories and looking at your fantastic pictures!!! stay healthy and keep on going! sure there will be lots more adventures ahead of you!!! you are having the time of your life - simply awesome and very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete