Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stats # 2: What you liked the best in the shortest time

As promised last week. Here is the second go at the statistics after you have clicked over a hundred thousand times on my German and English blog. 


It has only been  on-line for exactly 2 months. Today. But it has received already almost 1'000 direct clicks.


The stories of friends and families that have made my trip, which are consolidated on the one and only "MEET & GREET" site on this blog are those stories...


...that have moved you the most, moved you to move your mouse...


...over pictures of ovlander vehicles whether small or...


...big...


...stories about people I went to school with...


...stories about people I went for dinner with or...


...I have met on the road.


This makes the page MEET & GREET the site with the most clicks...


...within the shortest time.

Check it out soon again as it will be up-dated continously.

No comments:

Post a Comment