Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ciudad Constitución

At Ciudad Constitución I stayed at Misiones RV Park. N25°02.935' - W111°40.781'

Nice place, super friendly people, USD 16 for the night, sites have power and water, there is a nice common use area with shade, toilets etc. where a good strong WiFi can be enjoyed at no charge. Clean showers and bathrooms. I believe there is a restaurant running during the winter season, it was closed now. Spots with shade and nice palm trees. Despite the fact of being so close to Mex 1 it is realtively quiet, a good super market is just down the road, about 15 minutes walking distance. Restaurants along the street. Car and tire repair services as well, should you be in need.

You can't miss it if you enter the city on Mex 1, early on to your left is a big arch entrance. The entire campground is fenced and I felt pretty safe. The water is not salty, I filled my tank and running it through my Katadyn filters I drink the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment