Thursday, October 20, 2011

Los Barilles

I continued along the small road following the shore line fairly closely most of the time. The quality of the road got better the closer to Los Barilles I got. However when you reach a fork of the road shortly after the small village of La Tina. I have decided to stay on the smaller one that runs very close along the coast. Very beautiful views but relatively rough roads, the only trafic I saw were ATV's.



In Los Barilles I stayed at East Cap RV, a very nice park, it is not directly at the beach but a large area with a lot of plants and shade, nice pool area and really clean toilet and shower. I thought the price was rather expensive with USD 25 per night, however that is negotiable, internet is another USD 4 per day but also is an exceptionally stable connection compared to other places I have experienced on the Baja. Laundry is also doable if you need to.

On that campground I met Brigitte and Peter an extremly nice Swiss-British couple. Impressive, the two have travelled for the last 7 years, starting with their bicycles, going through a pop-up camper, a camperised school bus and are now, just about to get a semi permanent set-up at East Cap in their RV. It is actually for them and that I have enjoyed their company so much that I have decided to stay another night at East Cap RV park. We had a very interesting time discussing our trips, lifes and much more where time and beer where passing way too quick and all of a sudden it was early morning and long over bed time. - What a luxury too just have that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment