Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Costa Rica

A tropical paradise. The real reason for the quietness on my blog was not (just) hot babes at the beach, rather and simply the absolute beauty of Costa Rica with its amazingly colorful and breathtaking fauna and flora combined with the lack of internet access. And the fact that I enjoyed Ursi's company again for the last couple of weeks and did not want to spend too much time hiding behind my lap top. But now, now I will have internet again for a couple days and you will see more...


...of the beautiful colors of Costa Rica...


...rainforest flowers...


...often putting the most beautiful garden center in my country...


...ashame.


To me unknow plants.


Small animals...


...a lot of water, misty or rainy.


Plants with huge leaves...


...thirsty ones...


...feeding all kind of creatures.


Tiny little ones as well as...


...highly flexible and well camouflaged ones.


Sunsets...


...but early mornings too, with birds, more birds and more birds, singing and performing a to me new kind of airshow.


Many rivers...


...to cross.



And many mountains...


...to climb.


Curios wanderers.


Beautiful colors that do not just fascinate me...


...but a lot of other creatures as well.

A full blown Costa Rica picture gallery is in the works, until on-line you can view more pictures HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment