Thursday, November 13, 2014

Some pictures you don't wanna zoom in too close!


You know, ever since I started off to this trip in New Jersey in October 2010, I have taken my digicam when ever the odometer of the car recorded an other 1'000 kilometer driven. And took a shot out of the windshield.

It has been an interesting experiment, since I totally did not care what it really looked like exactly that moment out and in front of the Land Cruiser, all I did was just point and shoot while heading down the road, the track or where ever the wheels of the blue truck carried me to. So there are a couple of interesting shots. Some of them, like the one above you might not want to zoom in too close. Leaving the windscreen whipper alone that just came up the very same moment... 

...other show me cruising through...


...the night...


...wilderness...


...or just explain the vastness of the land better than words ever could.


Sometimes it's been wet and other times it's been...


...wild or...


...dark.


There have been roadside encouragements... 


...and stinky crossings.


Sometimes it's been muddy, wet and narrow.


But most of all it has been breathtakingly beautiful!


CLICK HERE to see the full series of my thousand kilometers photo gallery

Probably just one or two more pictures to follow.

Thanks for riding along - Enjoy the ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment