Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time to say Adios Ecuador


Ecuador has been good to me, not just beautiful views...


...interested creatures...


...appealing offers...


...creatures that care for their appearance...


...while others always look for a free ride...


...I have seen very young ones in Ecuador and...


...I made new friends.


Ecuador offered beautiful spots to camp and beaches to swim...


...as well as breathtaking (in the truest sense of the word) mountains to hike...



...active volcanos...


...beautiful animals and...


...scary ones at the same time, but always, always a lot of...


...Love.

Thank you Ecuador, thank you people from Ecuador for having had me as a guest in your beautiful, peaceful, safe and super interesting country. 

For now I say "Adios" hoping to be back soon. 

Off to Peru!



No comments:

Post a Comment